VISITING RULEBOOK OF TAURON ARENA KRAKÓW
- Each person who takes part in the Guided Tour in TAURON Arena Kraków is obliged to get acquainted with the rules and respect it. The visiting rulebook is available here: www.tauronarenakrakow.pl and at the Reception.
- Entering the area of TAURON Arena Kraków and purchasing the ticket is tantamount to accepting the hereby rulebook. Equally the person taking part in the Guided Tour in the venue is each time obliged to follow the orders given by the guide.
- Guided Tours are possible on Mondays and Thursdays at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. and on Saturdays at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Some days may be excluded due to the events in the venue.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Guided Tour after notifying the registered participants if the group is smaller than 3.
- The number of visitors is limited. The sequence of entries is a deciding factor.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the route, especially during the events in the Small Hall.
- Early entries via e-mail: email@example.com, by phone: 12 349 11 02, via the registration form on TAURON Arena Kraków website or personally at the Reception Desk from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Monday to Friday. The sequence of entries is a deciding factor.
- The e-entries have to be confirmed by the TAURON Arena Krakow staff member.
- In accordance with art. 24 section 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2014, item 1182 as amended) we inform that:
- database administrator is Agencja Rozwoju Miasta SA situated in Kraków (31-571) ul. Stanisława Lema 7, hereinafter Company,
- your personal data will be processed for the purposes of organizing visiting in TAURON Arena Kraków,
- you are entitled by law to access your personal data and amend it,
- submitting the personal data to the Company is voluntary.
By submitting your personal data you agree to have your data processed by stating the following:
„In accordance with art. 24 section 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2014, item 1182 as amended) and executive acts issued in its basis I hereby agree to have my personal data processed by Agencja Rozwoju Miasta SA situated in Kraków (31-571), ul Stanisława Lema 7 for the purposes of organizing visiting in TAURON Arena Kraków. Submitting the data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of organizing visiting in TAURON Arena Kraków; I am entitled by law to access my personal data and amend it”.
- Cancelling the visit should be notified at the Reception or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day before the booked date.
- The pricelist of visiting is available here: www.tauronarenakrakow.pl and at the Reception Desk, entrance No. 1.
- One should purchase the ticket at the Reception Desk of TAURON Arena Kraków before visiting. One can pay by credit card or in cash.
- The visitors should gather in front of the Reception Desk. The tour starts on time.
- School students, university students, seniors and the disabled may purchase reduced tickets after presenting proper documents.
- Group ticket is for at least 10 participants, school and university students, after presenting proper document. Pre-booking is necessary. Organized group has the possibility of ordering lunch at the restaurant in TAURON Arena Kraków after previous entry.
- Children under 5 may visit the venue free of charge.
- Children under 16 may visit the venue only with the assistance of an adult.
- The organizer agrees to use photo and video cameras only for non-commercial personal purposes, excluding the right to making the material public. The organizer reserves the right to prohibit video recording and taking photos.
- It is forbidden to bring to the venue: alcohol, glass containers, dangerous items and chemicals.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and using any intoxicants within the venue area is forbidden. It is forbidden to enter the venue drunk or intoxicated.
- The organizer and the venue security may not allow to enter the venue or order to leave the venue especially those who:
– are drunk or intoxicated etc.
– carry weapon or other items, materials, products, drinks and other substances which may be dangerous to the people in the venue
– are aggressive, provocative or dangerous in other way.
– carry dangerous items
– do not follow the rules.
- It is forbidden during the guided tour to:
– bring animals,
– leave the group,
– enter the places excluded from visiting.
- In case of stating any damages, the person responsible for the damages will be charged for them.
- To those who do not follow the hereby Rules the venue staff member or the venue security may:
- refer to them publically and ask to behave properly
- walk out of the venue
- give them over to the police.
- The organizer is not responsible for the belongings left or lost in the venue.
2. CONCERT OF FILM MUSIC
4 October, 2018
Star Wars in Concert
9 October, 2018
10 October, 2018
5th PZU Cracovia Royal Half Marathon
14 October, 2018
9 November, 2018
17 November, 2018
23 November, 2018
SYLWIA GRZESZCZAK – TEN TOUR
24 November, 2018
THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY ON ICE
30 November, 2018
THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF DISNEY ON ICE
1 December, 2018